What What What Wednesday (5)




What,What, What Wednesday (WWW Wednesday) is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week its focus is all about what the heck are you reading!!!! Always interesting!!! To play along, just answer the following questions…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
As it stands right now, I'm not sure what I'm reading!!!!! I have Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James lined up and I think that’s what I’ll sink my teeth into!


What did you Recently Finish?
So I read like crazy to squeeze in my last book of the year!!! I finished Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout as my last book of 2011! And it was def a good one!!!! And I just finished Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes as my first book of 2012!!!!

What do you think you’ll read next?
As I just finished Forever Mine and barely started a new book, I'm not sure what I'll read next. After I read Fifty Shades of Grey I think I’ll try for Cross My Heart by Katie Klein or What The Heart Wants by Kalli McCracken.  Or something else entirely! As part of the Never Too Old for Y.A. Books group over at Goodreads.com, their January reading challenges (like I need any more challenges!!!)  about all about contemp books! So I think for this month I’ll be sticking to those!


What books are around in your life?
Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. Out of all you listed I want to read Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout the most. Great list! and thanks for the Giveaway!

    Here's my WWW Wednesday ~ House Millar series

    Áine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, ooh, ooh Fifty Shades! I love this series you will love this. Just make sure to be ready for an emotional roller coaster and bring a massive box of tissues and be prepared to laugh hysterically literally the next scene, because that is how over the place and crazy that book is. I'm doing a review tomorrow on my blog on the first two. The third comes out in a couple of weeks and I'm super excited!

    http://twentysomethingfictionwriter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good. :)
    Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog site. Thanks for sharing. Love the What What What... Am reading Summer on Fire. Just finished The Dress. Want to read Spirit Stealer.

    Thanks.
    C.K. Volnek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I really should get Half-Blood!!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!