Teaser Tuesday (9): Fifty Shades Darker





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 

And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 


Fifty Shades Darker
by E.L. James

Christian slides in beside me, clasps my hand, and gently kisses my knuckles. “Hi,” he says softly.

My cheeks turn pink, knowing that Taylor can hear us, grateful that he can’t see the scorching, panty-combusting look that Christian is giving me. It takes all my self-restraint not to leap on him right here, in the back seat of the car.

Oh, the back seat of the car . . . hmm. My inner goddess strokes her chin gently in quiet contemplation.

eBook version

Sorry it’s a bit to much, but who cares!!!!! Rules are meant to be bent!!!! And this is about as clean as I can make it from this book.  I have to say her inner goddess is the best part of this book, ooo right after Mr. Grey (OH SWOON!) This also has my new favorite word: panty-combusting! AH hahaha  SO GOOD!

Who did you tease?

Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. I love seeing a great E.L. James book being offered for a bit of a tease! This series is just freaking fantastic, I am SO happy you are loving it so far. The next one comes out in 9 days....not like I am counting down or anything. [: Great teaser tuesday!!

    You can check mine out here.

    -ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Panty-combusting look" -- I love that! So descriptive.
    Here's my teaser: Sandy & Sandra’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting teaser, ha really great. will have to check out this series. Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! That was a good teaser! I've been debating whether to get this series for awhile! Maybe it's time!:D Great teaser!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!