January Monthly Wrap Up



So I have been seeing a lot of other bloggers doing this and I think WHY NOT!! It will sure help me remember the year.  So I'm going to do a monthly recap about my life and what’s been going on in the blog!! Keep everyone updated on reviews, reading challenges and books I have loved!!!

Reading challenges!


Completely Contemp
Completed 7/12
Well I pretty much almost finished this one!!! 

Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes  
Cross My Heart by Katie Klein 
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
New Girl by Paige Harbison
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James


Debut Author
I only managed one but I know I will finish more!!! Completed 1/12

Everneath by Brodi Ashton


Ebook!!!
Completed 6/10
This one I have a feeling I'm going to have to raise my number! 

Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
Cross My Heart by Katie Klein
New Girl by Paige Harbison
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

TBR Completed 0/20
I feel so much shame!!!! I haven’t read a single book towards this!!! I'm hoping next month that will change!

ABC
Completed 6/26
I never feel a rush for this challenge because its gonna happen when it happens!!!! But off to a good start!

C- Cross My Heart by Katie Klein
E- Everneath by Brodi Ashton
F- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
N- New Girl by Paige Harbison
P- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
S- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

New Adult Completed 3/6
One of my fave reading challenges. I just need to find more books! 
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Sophomore Completed 2/10 
I was hoping to get more done for this one, but most of this challenge the books are being released this year!

New Girl by Paige Harbison
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

As always you can keep up with me HERE!

Books I read this month

I have to say that I sure read a lot this month!!! I think that this is a record for me!!! Which makes my heart swell!!!!

Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes  
Cross My Heart by Katie Klein 
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
New Girl by Paige Harbison
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Everneath by Brodi Ashton


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Pandimonium by Lauren Oliver

Number of pages read 2797 (plus part of Perfect Chemistry which I'm still reading)

Best book  I read this month
Hummmmmm that’s so hard!!! I have to say that the Fifty series BLEW ME AWAY!! Oh man!!! But I also totally loved Shatter Me!!! Definitely books that everyone should read!!!

And my blog has been BLOWING UP!!! I want to thank all my new followers who have helped spread the word and gotten to love this blog as much as I have! I went from a mear 50 followers in the middle of December and now have blow up to 340!!!! You guys rock!!!

Let me know what you have been up to this month!!!!

Tara

Comments

  1. You are in so many challenges! Holy cow! Great first month and THANKS for being like totally awesome. You are blowing up and thats amazing! I can't wait to see how much everyone loves you at the end of February...you know...since it is the love month and all. If only I could present you with Christian Grey or something...;]
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!