In My Mailbox (9)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.

This week I was able to reign in my book buying Mogwaijust a little bit. I was gifted a lot ofbooks this week which makes me feel SO humble!!!!! I got a few more books fromNetgalley and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!! 

I also went to the NYMBC Event with Mafi, Carey,Rossi and Screiber and came home with some great swag! Read my review HERE!

Bought/Got Signed
Eve by Anna Carey
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Bought for my Nook
The Deepest Cut by J.A. Templeton
The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos

Got from Netgalley
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
Don’t You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire
New Girl by Paige Harbison

Won/Gifted
Thank you so much to Books Inc for giving me two ARC’s forgoing to their NYMBC event!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!
172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad
Everneath by Brodi Ashton


What did the postman bring you?
Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. Can I just say....WOW - some great books. I've also got New Girl this week.

    Happy reading!


    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You got The Demon Trapper's Daughter*clap hands*. Happy Reading!

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have a lot of amazing books this week :) I hope you enjoy your books!

    Here's mine: http://shatterbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOoooow Tara!! Under the Never Sky!! Everneath!! Eve!! And ohhh Shatter Me!! So so good! I hope you'll like them! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah great haul this week!!!! I am so envious of so many of these. [: I am glad you had fun at that event earlier and I can see you totally reap the benefits look at those awesome books, I bet you got them signed too! Have fun reading this week, it looks like you are going to have a blast.


    You can check out my IMM here.
    [:
    -ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure awesomeness! Yay for Eve and Shatter Me :) And New Girl!! :) Fantastic haul!

    My IMM for last week

    Happy reading and have a nice week!
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! So cool that you got Everneath and Shatter Me. I want to read both.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous books!!! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!