In My Mailbox (11)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.

Well this was a friggin FUN WEEK!!! OMGOODNESS!!!!! I went to two author evens this week and you can read about each HERE. I was VERY light with my eBooks this week (and if you have been following me you know this is MAJOY LITE!!!!!) but I went crazy with actually books!!! But it was great because I supported my LBS!!!! I got a lot of books from Hicklebee’s because I just couldn’t resist!!!! AND AND AND!!! My netgally is starting to become AWESOME!!! hehe yea!!!!!


Bought for my Nook/Kindle
Fateful by Cheri Schmidt





Bought
Shine by Lauren Myracle
Bliss by Lauren Myarcle
Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Don’t Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala
Best Darn Food Ever! By Weight Watchers
The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Cinder by Marissa Meyer




Got Signed
Shine by Lauren Myracle
Bliss by Lauren Myarcle
The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Cinder by Marissa Meyer


Netgalley
Hollyweird by Terri Clark
The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy
Starters by Lissa Price
Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey






ARC Tour: Thanks to Heather from Fire and Ice for this WONDERFUL prize (even if I only get to have it for 5 days)!
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

You can also see a bunch of other swag in the photos!!! Overall a WONDERFUL week!!!!

What did the postman bring you?

Comments

  1. Awesome! I got Starters too!!! :D

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://www.tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tara, so many great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy Pandemonium! I can't wait to finally get my own copy. :D Awesome IMM!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So many awesome books! A lot of them signed too! That is awesome! I still need to read delirium, so I need to cut through my TBR pile fast. I loved Fracture! I really hope you enjoy all those amazing books! Thanks for sharing!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy freaking cow, there are so many books in here!!! The Mockingbirds went on my wishlist today, I'm just DYING to get a copy! (You'll have to let me know how it was!) AND Don't Breathe a Word!!! I need that one! Awesome IMM :)

    Here's my IMM for this week.

    Have a great weekend,
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you think of Shade. I still can't think about it without crying! I just got Everneath too and really want Cinder and Fracture. And Majorly jealous of Pandemonium! I want that book so bad! Great haul and happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so many pretty books! I'm still stalking Cinder and Fracture - must try harder!

    Happy reading :)

    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great reads and swag! I so want to read Everneath and Cinder! I have heard great things about both. Happy Reading!!
    my IMM

    Krista - Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh you got it!!! And your reading it before me!! Woohoo! And you got a TON of other books this week. You were right, too many pictures for wifi jackin lol. Great haul this week, have fun reading!
    You can check out my IMM here.
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your face perfectly describes how I would feel with a copy of Pandemonium. Its release date can't come soon enough for me. I'm loving all your cool signed swag too. Its always fun to collect that extra stuff along with the book. Enjoy all of your books!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved The sky is everywhere! This book was so amazing! Shade is is so so good!! I love this serie! :)
    I also got Everneath and Fracture :) I got Cinder last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! So cool that you got Rivals. The Sky is Everywhere is incredible.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't want to sound like one of those "I'm leaving a comment here that is shorter than some people's.. password, just to make you check out my IMM, too, which is something the writer of this text doesn't understand, but nevermind."-guys but all I can really say about your haul this week is:

    F-ck! I'm dying, either because I'm way too jealous for anyone's good, or because I'm thinking about how I'll get to read all these goodies, too.. Not sure yet. But.. Darn! o.o I want.

    Oh and.. heheh: My IMM / Week in Review (LOL)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome HAUL!!!! I got Fated too :)
    Here Is my IMM
    If you're interested, come check out my 100 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!