Follow Friday (8)

Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by two great blogs, Alison of Alison Can Read and Rachel of Parajunkee. Each host will have their own feature blog, but anybody can post!

How does it work?
  • Leave your name on the post. 
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments. 
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!!
Question: What's the craziest thing you've ever done to get your hands on any particular book?
Well I actually haven’t done anything crazy for a book (considering I'm crazy all around it’s a shocker I know!) I sometimes feel the need to bite my books (esp. Obsidian! OH HOT IS THAT COVER!!!!! RAWR) and pet it and love it! Oh I'm getting carried away (can you blame me!!) 
I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!!! HOT DAEMON!
I tend to lose a lot of sleep over book; the latest I ever went to bed was 4am while reading Breaking Dawn because I didn’t want to read about Jacobs POV! And of course I have been having late nights with Mr. Grey from the Fifty Shadesseries.  He keeps me up very late!

Anyway, thinking about this some more, I can say doing this blog is a crazy thing I have done! I didn’t think it was when I started it, but it has made me crazy!!!!! I'm so excited to be lost in the literary world! Its one of the best hobbies I have picked up lately!!!!

I also dragged my boyfriend to a book event (yea this one HERE) on our 7-year anniversary! Not too crazy but I own him (BIG TIME) Hehe I have the best man ever!!!!

Please, tell me your crazy stories (book related or not!)

Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. Great answer! Christian Grey keeps the best of us up til the wee hours of the morning, I mean, how could we resist Mr. Grey?! [: Have you bought the third one that came out today?

    You can check out my Follow Friday here.
    [:

    -ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. BITE your books? Lol. That's great, actually.

    My FF @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer, lol, I can picture you sitting there petting your books. =]
    Here is My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol love your answer!
    Following through NetworkedBlogs :)

    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. The craziest thing I did for a book was make my Mom drive for three hours so I could get to the midnight release of Harry Potter!

    I've followed you!
    Follow me back?
    I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bite a book? Hum... I surely felt the need once or twice...LOl
    I'm a new follower.
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. what you mean biting books isn't normal ? well dang . new follower here is my post for a follow back http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha great post! I would definitely bite Obsidian if I had to pick one to bite! BAHAH And I also read until 3am for almost a week straight to finish all the Twilight books O_O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi New follower from the JJV FF and my crazy story is Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    @fangswandsfairy
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!