In My Mailbox (8)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.




So this week I went completely bonkers! I mean it!!! Since Christmas is over, and I now know what books I got from everyone I went on a book-buying binge!!!! It’s just been too exciting for me this week!!!! I also have stocked up for some upcoming author events in my area this month (NYMBC!!!! Oh yes)!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! Let me know if you are in the bay area and are going!!! I would love to meet you!!!!

Bought


Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Shine by Lauren Myracle

Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
Magic of the Moonlight by Ellen Schreiber
Cinder by marissa Meyer
Boardwalk Empire by Nelson Johnson





Divergent by Veronica Roth
Wither By Lauren DeStefano
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Bought for my Nook
Cross My Heart by Katie Klein
Daimon: A Prequel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Breathe by Abbi Glines
Always Been Mine by Elizabeth Reyes
Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
Asphodel by Jauren Hammond
Bitter Frost by Kailin Gow
Destined by Jessi Harrel
Exiled by RaShelle Workman
Before by Cambria Hebert
Loving Emily by Anne Pfeffer



Netgalley
THIS IS TO EXCITING!!!! I got approved for my first ARC!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks to everyone who follows my blog and love its!!!!
Allegiance by Cayla Kluver




What did the postman bring you?
Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. Great set! So cool that you got Bloodrose. I have Wolfsbane but haven't read it yet.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep! This is an amazing haul and I saw that you bought Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens. I really hope you enjoy it as much I as I did. It was the first book I read from her and now I have read all her works and am in love. I can't wait to see what you think about it. [:

    You can check out my IMM here. [:

    Happy Reading this week!

    -ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing books this week!! They all sound great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, congrats!!!

    stop by my IMM? I posted a vlog and a cute puppy picture :) http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/imm-6-books-full-of-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Awesome! I loved Wolfsbane, Bloodrose, Across the Universe, Divergent, Cross My Heart, and Jessica's Guide! I also really can't wait to read Shatter Me, Destined, Cinder, Under The Never Sky, and Starcrossed. You got some really great books! Happy reading!
    Thanks for visiting My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!