Top Ten Tuesday (8): I Needed Them, But Never Read Em


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!


Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists!


January 24: Freebie --- Make a top ten list about anything book related that you want. That super specific topic you thought would make a great top ten list or that past topic you wished you would have gotten a chance to participate it? This is the week to do it!

Books I Just HAD To Buy... But Are Still Sitting On My Bookshelf

So I missed this when it was around for the first time (I just wasn’t blogging then) and this just sounds like something I do ALL the time!!!!! Gah!!!




by Kelli McCraken

My wonderful online friends are GUSHING about this book and I was like OK OK OK ill get it and start it! DARN IT TO MONKEYCRAP! I still haven’t gotten to it; other books keep getting in the way!!!






Starcrossed 
by Josephine Angelini 
Can you believe I haven’t read this yet??? I KNOW RIGHT! Maybe when it gets closer to the release date of book 2 ill pick it up! If not sooner!









The Iron Daughter AND The Iron Queen 
by Julie Kagawa
Ok so I finished book 1 and the next morning was at BN getting these two books.  I COULD NOT wait for an order from Amazon (which is where I get most of my books) I would only have to wait 2 days (I love my prime membership) but that wasn’t quick enough!!!! That was back before thanksgiving!!!!

Matched 
by Ally Condie 
I had my eyes on this book since it was released. I kept putting it off and putting it off and off and off and then I finally bought it and still didn’t start it!!! I'm so terrible!!!!



Halo 
by Alexandra Adornetto 
This was when I was in an angel mood but I just never got to it.  I think its because it’s a paperback and I just hate reading paperback sometimes.  :/ but the cover is just so pretty!



Deadly Little Secrets 
by Laurie Faria Stolarz
I'm such a sucker for bookstores. If you leave me in there long enough I can save the company from bankruptcy (well except Borders *cries*). I do think I have a serious problem (but who of us doesn’t!).  I really need to look to my bookshelf for my next books and not my eReader!



Wake 
by Lisa McMann 
I really LOVED what this book was about, but for some reason my fingers just don’t pick it up! WHY?!?!?! Why won’t my fingers obey!!!!!



Remember Me? 
By Sophie Kinsella 
I'm so in love with some of her books and really love the idea of this on but damn it! I sometimes forget I have it!







Uglies 
by Scott Westerfeld 
I FELL IN LOVE <<<333 with this cover and concept.  I'm such a sucks for a good cover, esp when the whole series is on the shelf at the bookstore with all the same cover! I really wanted to take them all home with me but resisted and only got the first book.  But now I think its lonely sitting on my self :/












That’s mine, what’s yours??

Comments

  1. Tara, read Matched and read The Uglies! You have to get on these two. The Uglies may top my list as fav dystopian, just saying. Yup, it is that good! Love this list. My bought then shelved books -- The Night Circus and The Body Finder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Most of this book here also is on my shelf that I just NEVER pick up. Like Matched, The Iron Fey series hopefully i'll get to read it soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also bought Remember Me? a long time ago and haven't gotten to it yet. There's actually a TON I hve not read yet. It's embarrassing to admit how many unread books I own. Hundreds, and I'm not kidding. Read Matched! You'll love it!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl (and The Broke and the Bookish)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uglies is a great series, it introduced me to dystopias and I haven't gone back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Tara :P You're so funny :P

    But now, seriously. The Iron Daughter in my opinion is one of the best books ever written -> the ending is the best ending I've ever seen! You need to read this book, really. I was crying of joy in the end. Like, really crying, hard. ;) :) Pick it up, it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!