Top Ten Tuesday (6): Authors, Another Book Please?


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!


Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists!

So this week’s top ten is: Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book (debut authors, authors who seem to have taken a hiatus, OR for those who read classics authors you wish would have written another book before they passed)

Oooo well this one is gong to take some thinking!



1. Stephanie Meyer- I'm saying this because she needs to hurry up and finish with the Host #2. Its been far to long. I like the twilight series and would love to have Midnight Sun published, but I really want more of her other works!!!! 

2. J. K. Rowling- I know that she has a HUMNGO following and wonderful books, but I cant help but keep wanting a book about Dumbledore! That would just make my life complete! 



3. Jennifer L. Armentrout- I'm putting here here because I LOVE YOU!!!! She has a handful of books to come, but for me its just not fast enough. She has an ability to write PERFECT tension between her characters! It leaves me busting at the seams! And she always makes her heroin’s witty, snarky and smart mouthed (if you don’t know me, that’s a pretty good description!) LOVE IT! 





4. Jamie McGuire- My taste of beautiful disaster was not enough. I know she has two other books out, but I haven’t been able to get my hands on them! A wonderful up and coming author!!!! I can wait to read more! Oh Travis! 































5. Lauren Oliver- Yes yes I know I know! She is releasing more books this year but its just not enough!!! As much as I love the Delirium series, I would LOVE another stand-alone book similar to Before I Fall. Her talent is incredible and I can’t wait to see what will come. 







6. Michelle Hodkin- Mara was such a breath of fresh air that it’s complete torture to have to wait till the end of the year for another one! I would love to see more from Michelle! I cant wait to discover everything she has to tell the world though her words! 

























7. Cassandra Clare- Do I really need to give an explanation??? Her writing is tantalizing and the world she created is just as amazing as what Rowling created. I would love to have more! I would love to see a stand-alone book and everything!!! Its terrible, I'm so greedy! 
8. Abbi Glines- One of the newest authors I have discovered and I can’t get enough! In fact I think ill start another one of her books tonight. I really can’t wait for her to release more in the Existence series. I love Death and reapers and this series is just delish! I give up!!!! 













That’s about all I can come up with now. All this wanting is making me crazy!!!! I haven’t read to much in my short time since I discovered books, so there aren’t to many authors I miss too much!

That's mine, what's yours???

Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. I LOVE your list!! I am so with you on Abbi Glines, Cassie Clare, and Jamie McGuire. I LOVED Beautiful Disaster and like you I have yet to buy her other books, but they look pretty darn good. I just want another book like Beautiful Disaster so bad I can taste it!!

    -ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to wonder if the sequel to The Host is ever going to eventuate! I hope it does because I really enjoyed the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than JK Rowling and Stephanie Meyer, I haven't read anything by the authors you listed - but I will! I have the Mortal Instruments series on order right now (after reading TTT blogs, I ran over to Amazon). After that, I suppose the Delirium series needs to be next. Uh, I'll be drowning in books before too long! : )

    Great list. : )

    New Follower
    Jessie Marie
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the variety on your list - I would love to read more from Rowlings & Clare too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie Meyer, hurry up! I want to read Host number 2 too. I really loved the Host & I cannot wait for the other books in this supposed called trilogy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara great pick!! I love all the author you've mentioned!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many of the authors on your list made mine too. I know some people have been hesitant about J.K. Rowling writing anything else but I'd love to see what she can do. Ditto to everything you said with Michelle Hodkin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!