Dark Days Tour Event with Tahereh Mafi, Veronica Rossi, Ellen Screiber and Anna Carey

Well I have to say that I have been having a couple AMAZING days lately!!!! And one of the most exciting was the Dark Days Tour Featuring Tahereh Mafi, Veronica Rossi, Ellen Screiber and Anna Carey hosted by the AMAZING NotYour Mothers Book Club at Books Inc. in SF!!! And I also got to hang out with the amazing Anna from Literary Explorations and a whole bunch of other bloggers!!!

I was able to get a whole bunch of books singed for me and had a great opportunity to be around these amazing women!!!! They were all very down to earth, very funny and very humble!!! I'm so excited to be able to read these books and learn about books to come!!!!

The authors all talks about their books (which makes me want to drop everything and read them ALL RIGHT NOW!), how they got inspired and other crazy tidbits about writing!

Ellen Schreiber talked about her love of An American Werewolf in London and as the main inspiration for her latest books the Full Moon series.
Ellen Schreiber
Anna Carey talked about being an Internet addict and her research about wild boars she was doing for writing Eve and her two other books in the series.
Anna Carey
HEHE sorry Anna to post a photo with your mouth open, but you just look so excited!!!! It's like your screaming COME ON!!!! LOVE IT!

Veronica Rossi talked about her love of being creative and painting.  This made me want to read Under so much because of how she was describing the world and the sky!! I can just imagine that is going to be beautiful.
Veronica Rossi
Tahereh Mafi talked about all things Adam, Shatter goodness and the inspiration behind writing. And her crazy reading frenzy after college! Man that girl can read! And a huge kudos because she faced all us crazies while sick!!! But gotta love a girl that was wearing KILLER shoes (and I mean killer, one kick and you would be bleeding EVERYWHERE)
Tahereh Mafi

The Loot!!!


AND AND AND NYMBC is so AMAZING, because I tweeted that this was my first event, they gave me an ARC of . . .
and Everneath (for a review!)!!!!!
I had to buy new jeans because I totally crapped my pants!!!! I was just to excited!!!!

The Amazingness!
I had such a wonderful time and can't wait to get lost in the pages of every single book I got!!! I hope to met them all again!!!! 

If you wern't able to make it, look up Books Inc and see if they still have some signed copies!!! Call or hit up the website!

Comments

  1. Omg how good is your mailbox? such a great haul! eeh and these books were also signed by the authors! so cool! so jealous!!!! :) hope you had fun and enjoy these amazing books!x

    ✿FICBOOKREVIEWS✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!
    What fun!
    I saw her shoes at Stories and Sweeties Twitter feed.
    You're right, they are butt kicking shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weren't they amazing!! And, man, I am on the lookout for that purse Tahereh Mafi had! Love it! Love all your pics, Tara! Somehow I was so flusterd through the whole thing, I took a pic with Tahereh and then forgot to get photos with the rest of them as they were signing my books! Fail! :D

    NYMBC is so great---I'll def be attending as many of their events as I can!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!