Teaser Tuesday (10): New Girl





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 

And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 
by Paige Harbison

I saw his pale eyes quint briefly, and then he dropped my hand. A small chill ran through me, and I wanted him to say more. I wanted to say more, but I didn’t know what.

eBook p. 36



Who did you tease?
Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. Very eerie! Here is my teaser from Book 8 of the Anne of Green Gables Series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one on my kindle to still read! I'm really interested in it. Great quote!
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the idk what to say moments. Yeah they suck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A captivating cover and teaser.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday_17.html

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed this book, and that line is such a good teaser!! I hope you enjoy it. [:

    You can check out my teaser here.

    -ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, you're readnig New Girl! Are you enjoying it?
    I LOVED the writing. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome teaser!
    I have this one on my Kindle and cannot wait to read it.

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!