What What What Wednesday (8)




What,What, What Wednesday (WWW Wednesday) is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week its focus is all about what the heck are you reading!!!! Always interesting!!! To play along, just answer the following questions…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Hummmmmmm well I'm making this post before actually starting this book, but its def going to happen!!! PerfectChemistry by Simone Elkeles


What did you Recently Finish?
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (OMG SO GOOD!), Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James (DIES) and New Girl by Paige Harbison! Wow what a good week I had!!!!



What do you think you’ll read next?
I'm really starting to hate this question!!!!! I really want to read Breathe by Abbi Glines, Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens and a lot more; but I have a feeling that something will get in my way, it always does!

What books are around in your life?

Comments