Waiting on Wednesday (11): Mark Of The Princess

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own.

by B.C. Morin
February 2012 by Self - Published

The feisty and determined faerie Princess Alannah is many things, but she never thought she would be the key to her people’s destruction. 


Kidnapped for a power she does not yet possess, Alannah finds herself in the clutches of the most malevolent sorcerer of her time. Maligo. Alannah escapes her prison with help from the handsome and stalwart warrior faerie, Brennus. 



Now she must cross mountains and forests fraught with rogue faeries, vicious Fae-hating trolls, dangerous shape-shifters, and more to reach the only ones that can help her control her incoming powers. The Elder Faeries. 



With Brennus by her side, Alannah is determined to reach the Elder Faeries and save her people. Maligo is just as determined she never makes it that far.



Why I need it: So I have heard of this book from one of my Aussie buddies. This is a great author coming out and her FB page offers a LOT of HOT HOT HOT photos!!!! So go check it out! It sounds like a wonderful series!!!! Only a week to go!!!!



What are you waiting for?

Comments

  1. That does sound really good! I love anything about a princess or prince. I also love stories where people are kidnapped and must escape and a hottie helps them along the way. SO this sounds good to me!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a faerie book in a while, so this would be perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    Candace @ Lovey Dovey Books
    Check out my WoW: http://loveydoveybooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Sounds good! Here is my WoW if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html - while you're there, check out my giveaway for New Girl by Paige Harbison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I like the sound of it.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good and looks creepy!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm I haven't heard of this one! It's good to see a self-pubbed for a WoW post though, way to get the name out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faerie books! Love them! This one looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!