Teaser Tuesday (8): Half-Blood



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 

And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 


Half-Blood 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Once inside my dorm room, I kicked off my shoes and stripped off my shirt. My tank got stuck in the shift during the process. Turning and tugging on my shirt, I—

‘”Please don’t stop with just the shirt” 
“Holy crap!” I clutched my chest in surprise. 
Seth sat on my bed, hands folded on his lap.

p. 223 (eBook version)




I'm so in love with Alex!!!! One of the BEST heroins EVER!

Who did you tease?

Don’t forget to enter my Giveaway

Comments

  1. Oh, I love this! I'm glad you didn't stop at two sentences.
    My Teaser is here: http://iousex.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-jan-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that sounds great. I'll have to look into this book.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED IT! I have this book on my kindle and must get to it soon! That was also a super funny and hot quote. He shouldn't have interrupted her lol
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this teaser! This makes me want to rethink not reading this book initially. Adding it to my TBR list!

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. Pays to look around the room before undressing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. **Note to self: Always make sure of who all is in your room before stripping! LOL Love the tease.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesdays ~ House Millar series

    Áine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this book! I am so glad you are reading it. Jennifer L. Armentrout is an amazing author! :) Great teaser. :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you definitely needed the whole scenario...love it!

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I have this one on my Kindle and really hope to be able to get to it soon. My teasers are from Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey and Future Perfect by Suzanne Brockmann. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I know I will love the books by Jennifer Armentrout once I get to read 'em!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds interesting.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow. Awesome teaser. I am struggle through this one, but now I find myself wanting to rush to get to that page!


    http://twentysomethingfictionwriter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!! you have official made this my best responded to Teaser EVER!!!!! for all of you who havent read it, DO IT!!!! and as for who this teaser is about, this isnt even the best guy!!! he is the WRONG GUY FOR HER!!!!! so imagine what the other guy does!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, great teaser! Can't wait to get this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!