Teaser Tuesday (11): Everneath





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 

  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles! 

And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 
by Brodi Ashton

He jumped off the ledge and stood on the ground, the Shades there making way for his feet. He reached out his hand.

“Come with me, Nik.”

ARC edition pp. 5-6






OMG!!!!! Yes that is really on page 5!!!!!  Total SWOON!!!!! By the way this book comes out today!!!! You NEED to get yourself a copy!!!!

Who did you tease?

Comments

  1. I really want this book but I HATE hardback copies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAHH, talk about dramatics. Hahaha. I love the cover for this one, and I've heard SO MUCH raves too. Can't wait to get my hands on this one tomorrow!! Haha, great teaser!

    Here's my TT: http://abookaliciousstory.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cover is still so pretty! I need to read this!
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. Love the cover too. It's still sitting in my tbr list on Goodreads :-S I'll get around to it soon i hope lol.
    Here's my TT this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to reading this one!! Sounds like a great read :)

    My teaser for this week
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I was actually thinking of starting this book next. I just finished Notes to Self and I'm trying to figure out what's next. Are you loving this one? My teaser is here:http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-notes-to-self-1232012.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!